Aevia’s areca leaf plates are the natural, eco-friendly, and elegant alternative to disposable paper and plastic plates.
- Great for anyone that is design conscious and wants their disposable dinnerware to look tasteful and charming.
- Perfect for parties, weddings, picnics, BBQs, and special dinner events.
- We carefully select raw areca palm leaves which are washed then laboriously molded into shape, cut and sanitized.
- Absolutely no coatings or chemicals of any kind are added.
- No palm leaf is exactly the same, and so each plate has a rustic and wood like appearance.
- Don’t feel guilty about throwing these out. Unlike plastic or styrofoam alternatives, our biodegradable plates are 100% eco-friendly and compostable. They even biodegrade faster than bamboo plates!
- Intended for one time use, but could be reused more than once with dry foods.
- Use knives and forks without worrying about leaks. These plates are tough and durable!
- Resists heat better than disposable bamboo plates. Oven safe up to 350 degrees for up to 45 minutes; microwave safe on high for up to 2 minutes.
- Each square plate is about 10″ (L) x 10″ (W) x 5/8 (H)”. Each pack contains 25 plates.
Premium 10″ square disposable plates made sustainably in India from fallen areca palm tree leaves.
Eco-friendly, compostable and biodegradable palm leaf plates. No coatings of any kind are added.
Large, thick, and very sturdy. Use knives and forks without worrying about leaks or grease.
Rustic and wood-like in appearance that’s more elegant than paper or plastic party plates.
Resists heat better than disposable bamboo plates and other dinnerware. Microwaveable and oven safe up to 350 degrees for 45 minutes.