What food can be composted?
- All your vegetable and fruit wastes, (including rinds and cores) even if they are moldy and ugly
- Old bread, donuts, cookies, crackers, pizza crust, noodles: anything made out of flour!
- Grains (cooked or uncooked): rice, barley
- Coffee grounds, tea bags, filters
- Fruit or vegetable pulp from juicing
- Old spices
- Outdated boxed foods from the pantry
- Egg shells (crush well)
Dimensions: 7″ x 6.25″ x 9″; perfect for kitchen use
BPA-free, non-toxic, approved by the FDA
Includes 2 dishwasher-safe odor filters
Eco-friendly, bio-degradable serving set made primarily from bamboo powder
The Bamboozle Composter is made of biodegradable bamboo fiber and allows you to recycle food waste into nutrient rich soil.