Why not choose a stylish, 100% biodegradable alternative to standard disposable plates?
Thynk Leafplates – Really cool eco-plates made from fallen palm leaves
– Perfect for weddings, parties, family get-togethers and picnics.
– The stylish disposable solution, but watch out, some guests might sneak a few home.
– Microwave safe for up to 2 minutes on high.
– Oven safe at 350 degrees for up to 45 minutes.
– All natural, no chemicals, resins, dyes or synthetic materials and absolutely hygienic.
– Made only from fallen leaves, water and heat.
– Although intended for single use, many people find they can simply wipe the plates clean or hand wash them and use them multiple times.
– And when you’re done with them, you can just pop them on the compost pile and in 6 to 8 weeks you’ve got some more lovely rich nutrients for the garden. Truly back to the earth!
Specifically made for us in southern India in conjunction with a Rural Development Scheme ensuring fair wages for workers.
Our Leafplates come with our unique ‘Thynk Do-Gooders Delightful Guarantee’ which basically means that if you’re not absolutely delighted with your purchase we will provide a refund or replacement.
The Bottom Line
Americans throw out around a trillion disposable plates and utensils a year. Let’s at least make some of them compostable and biodegradable.
And a Bonus!
By ORDERING NOW now you will become a friend of ‘Thynk Do-Gooders’ which entitles you to some FREE stuff and occasional offers. We have a Thynk Entertainment E-Book of party planning recipes, tips and tricks in production right at the moment.
PARTY PERFECT disposable dinnerware. Handy 6 inch square tasting or appetiser plates 0.75 inches deep.
SUPER ECO FRIENDLY… they’re 100% compostable and biodegradable.
MUCH MORE STYLISH (and green) than those flimsy paper or plastic plates.
ALL NATURAL. These plates are totally chemical free, with no additives or coatings, made only from fallen palm leaf sheaths.
VERY STURDY and heat resistant, microwave-safe.